Limited to 50 attendees between the ages of 12 to 16 - Unleashed Overnight connects your daughter to the game's biggest stars. Our team of pros will ensure an intimate camp experience, boosting development of your player’s skills, athleticism, and self-confidence. The agenda will feature activities inspired by the camp’s stars — unleashing the potential of all our attendees, both on and off the field.
Attendees will be challenged on the field to improve their game, while off the field the players will work in teams for personal development and interactive presentations. Further, players will be fitted with customized Unleashed branded gear from head-to-toe including goggles, sticks, footwear, apparel, and more.
Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center | Chula Vista, CA
December 3rd - 6th, 2021
"My daughter has had the opportunity to participate in two Unleashed Overnight Camps. This camp is unlike anything else she has participated in. With an intentionally smaller group size than your typical camp experience, this one is high touch with exceptional coaching, but also focuses on nurturing the off field human being from intentional fostering of bonding with players from around the country, sessions on nutrition, social media smarts, and well being. Exceptional camp staff and supervision, parents are included throughout the camp, and yes, great gear. If there is one camp to do, I say do Unleashed, you will not be disappointed."
Stephanie Vestal - 2X Unleashed Overnight Parent
Meet Lizzie & Dempsey
Lizzie Colson - Coordinator
Defender, Professional Lacrosse Player, University of Maryland
• 2X NCAA Champion
• 2021 Tewaaraton Finalist
• 2021 IWLCA National Defender of the Year
• 2021 IWLCA First Team All-American
• 2021 Big Ten Defender of the Year
Dempsey Arsenault - Coordinator
Midfielder, Team USA Player, Professional Lacrosse Player
• 2019 WPLL Champion + Game MVP
• Led WPLL in Total Points
• 2019 Tewaaraton Finalist
• 2021 IWLCA First Team All-American
• 2019 IWLCA First Team All-American
Lacrosse will be the focus of the agenda with six on-field sessions. Unleashed Overnight will cover the basic fundamentals along with advanced skill and team play. The small-group setting will allow the pros to provide hands-on coaching and personalized instruction. Players will be training in their brand-new Unleashed Overnight gear kits.
Personal & Athletic Development
Unleashed Overnight’s agenda will include opportunities to evoke personal creativity through public speaking, teamwork, leadership, reflection, social media workshops and more. Athletically, attendees will learn more about the importance of strength and conditioning, nutrition, yoga, and recovery. Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center provides an ideal backdrop for high-intensity training and recovery, where Unleashed attendees will compete, train, dine, and rest in state-of-the-art facilities.
All of the Unleashed Pros have been successful in building a personal brand. Attendees will learn more about the digital world, and how to engage in social media in an authentic way. Additionally, players will be challenged to create their own videos, with interactive how-to sessions, and creative group application. Of course, PLL Academy will have a media team to capture the best moments of our inaugural Unleashed Overnight!
Guest appearances and speakers. Surprise gear kit items. Special meals. Group hangouts. The list goes on!
Yes! We will have coaching opportunities for all position types – including full-time staff and special guest coaches
While not a requirement, we will have opportunities for parents to observe and get involved with the event – including a first-night welcome event and “open” practice + group sessions.
Yes. The registration fee covers all player activities – including food, lodging, training, and other player expenses. Please arrange travel to and from Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center.
Unleashed Overnight is an extremely high-touch event, which aims to create a unique and powerful experience for each of its participants. The Unleashed team makes multiple investments prior to each event including custom gear packages, venue deposits, staffing, and more. These items require significant lead-time.
|Timeline of Cancellation||Refund||Gear Package|
|Within 48 hours of original sign-up||100% refund||n/a|
|More than 120 days from the event||100% refund minus $500 administration fee||n/a|
|Between 120-45 days out from the event||50% refund||If gear has been ordered, you may purchase at a discounted rate of $500|
|Within 45 days of the event||20% refund||May receive gear in lieu of a cash refund, or receive a 20% refund and purchase the gear at a discounted rate of $500|
- A registrant shall be eligible for PLL Academy event credit in the full amount of the cost of the original event (less $500, for which registrant will receive his gear package at a discounted rate), if any of the following conditions are met (the “COVID Conditions”):
- If a registrant or member of the registrant’s immediate family (including anyone that lives in the same home as the registrant) tests positive for COVID within 14 days of the event start date. Registrant must provide proof of positive test results.
- If a registrant is considered to be a “close contact” per CDC guidelines, then in place. Registrant must provide proof of contact chain.
- Updated State laws or regulations make it impossible or impracticable for a parent or guardian to travel to the event due to the resulting quarantine restrictions upon return to their home State.
- Unless otherwise approved by PLL Academy credits cannot be transferred, other than to participants in the same immediate family as the original registrant. All credits must be used within 12-months of the originally scheduled event or such credits will expire.
- Alternatively, if the COVID Conditions are met, the registrant may elect a cash refund of Fifty Percent (50%), less $500, for which registrant will receive his gear package.
- Refund Requests: All requests for refunds must be made in writing (including email) to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and date of the event.
- Action by the PLL:
- If the PLL elects to cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- No Refunds: No refunds will be issued after the start of an event, including, but not limited to, the following scenarios: registrants who choose not to attend an event, expulsion from an event, voluntary withdrawal from an event once the event has begun, or for injuries sustained while participating in the event.
We are here to help! Reach out to any of us with questions.