The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) powered by Ticketmaster is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams rostered by the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar, philanthropist, and investor Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Chernin Group, Blum Capital, The Kraft Group, Arctos Sports Partners, and other top investors in sports and media. The PLL is distributed through an exclusive media rights agreement with ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. The PLL was recognized by Front Office Sports’ 2021 Best Employers in Sports. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague), YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL) and TikTok (@pll).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The PLL is seeking Club Liaison for our 8 PLL teams. The Club Liaison will be responsible for booking their club’s travel, managing schedules, and team meals, fulfilling equipment needs, and supporting their club’s needs on-site throughout the game weekend. They will work closely with the Head Coach and the Operations team to ensure a smooth and professional player experience. This position will report to the Lacrosse Operation and Experience Manager
- Oversee day-to-day logistics, needs, and communication for your assigned club.
- Attend game weekend events to help manage your player appearances, player media requests, oversight of meal and hydration for players, transportation, practice fields, and any other player-related logistics and experience-related items.
- Operate in a manner that is both efficient and cost-effective.
- Book travel for your assigned players and coaches within the designated time frame and budget allotted through the PLL travel agency
- Serve as a liaison to our food and beverage vendor to ensure your team’s meals meet PLL standards
- Work with the operations team on weekend schedules, travel arrangements, on-site details and problem-solving.
- Support the medical team in meeting hydration standards for your team
- Work with the equipment manager to ensure your players have all the necessary gear and equipment to perform at the highest level
- Make necessary equipment adjustments and repairs during practices and games
- Oversee locker room set up for each game weekend and ensure all necessary supplies and equipment are present and in working order
- Communicate with your GM/Coach about key operational and experience needs and details
- Accompany team to all game weekend-related activities.
- Assist the lacrosse product team with any other duties as assigned.
- Adherence to and execution of PLL minimum standards
- Player satisfaction survey results
- Player food expenses remain within budget
- Travel expenses remain within the allocated budget
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to adverse situations.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Lacrosse equipment knowledge and repair
- Travel booking and problem-solving
- Ability to provide a top-notch player experience
- Able and excited to travel nationwide to 14 event weekends during the season plus special events including but not limited to Championship Series, Executive Offsites, etc.
- Organized and service-minded
- Team player with a growth mindset
- $18.00 – $20.00 hourly
- Seasonal Position (2/10 – 2/20 and 4/1 – 9/30)