Carolina Chaos

Southern Swagger, Carolina Style


Our Team

It's always been us against the world. We're a team that matches supreme skill with immense physicality. We approach the game with swagger and arrogance - a confidence that nobody can take our best shot. With three championship appearances and a 2021 PLL Championship, we've proven we can get it done. We're here to bring lacrosse to the South - and more championships to the Carolinas.


2021 PLL Champions

Heading into the 2021 postseason, only 3.2% of fans picked us to win the PLL Championship. We proved the other 96.8% wrong, knocking off the two-time champion Whipsnakes to hoist the trophy.


The Canadian Connection

Our offense is built on crafty Canadian playmakers, known for their one-handedness, slick passing, quick decision-making, and deceptive shooting.


Coach Towers

Head coach Andy Towers preaches swagger, arrogance, toughness, and discipline. Don't like us? We don't care. Doubt fuels our fire. We won't back down from anyone.

Our Crest


Your Stars


Blaze Riorden

The second-ever goalie to win MVP in pro lacrosse history, Blaze Riorden has reinvented the game's most important position. Riorden's butterfly technique confounds shooters. His ability to stop low shots while staying high is unique.


Josh Byrne

The most dangerous one-on-one dodger in lacrosse, Josh Byrne can beat defenders with physicality underneath or with speed over the top. Byrne's chemistry with longtime teammate Dhane Smith creates one of the league's top 1-2 punches.


Jack Rowlett

Three-time All-Pro ('20, '21, '23) and 2023 Rebel of the Year Jack Rowlett is tenacious on-ball. His quick feet can keep up with any attackman in the league.