Each of the venues the PLL visits during the Season have their own Security Policies in place and the PLL expects all of their players, coaches, employees, and fans to adhere to those policies. In addition to each venue’s Security Policy, the PLL also will implement the following restrictions:
PLL Bag Policy:
- Clear bags may be a maximum size of 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags provided by the PLL will comply with this requirement.
- Non-transparent bags may be a maximum size of 5” x 8”.
Fans are prohibited from bringing the following into any venue:
- Bags that do not meet PLL Bag Policy requirements
- Weapons, or anything considered detrimental to the safety of the event
- Animals, exceptions will be made for service animals
- Athletic Balls (including lacrosse balls), sticks are permitted
- Single purpose video cameras
- Illegal drugs or substances, including alcohol
- Seat cushions, folding chairs
- Flashlights, laser pointers
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers, thermoses, ice chests
- Photography cameras with a lens 6” or greater in length
- Any other items that are deemed to be inappropriate, disruptive, or dangerous by the venue security